Madness Agony 2: Volume 2 Madness Agony 2: Volume 2

Great work pal!

Now thats some improvement from the last one. Still, both the walking and the VA's could be better... but the artwork is stunning, and the plot is nice to :) I like how Heather "hates" (or dislikes, I dunno) Lynn. And it's awesome that the "heros" are girls to :D So basically, great work!

Oh thanks for putting me on the credits <3

Dunso responds:

No problem, thank's for the review :)

Madness Contemplation Pt2 Madness Contemplation Pt2

Awesome!

Though I wonder what happened with the V-Cam in my first part (the part "without" a creator). But awesome anyway :D

Clatform responds:

thanks :3

Happy Birthday DIMB Happy Birthday DIMB

Happy Birthday!

I wish someone could make something this awesome for me to C: But I guess I'm not that lucky ;)
Great work anyway!

Madness Desintegration 2 Madness Desintegration 2

Epic!

Good work, all of you. Only bad thing is that it did actually end ;)

Madness Hunt 2 Madness Hunt 2

Boyeah!

This is so much better then the first one, but I think you can actually do even better.
1: Try to make the bodies move with the hands... sorta. Simply look at it this way: The guy reloads a gun. When he draws back the slide, the body should lean back a little. And so.
2: Also, try to make everyone move, even when there isn't really anything to do. That is making it more realistic.
3: Also (again), add more details to the backgrounds, and have a little more kills in-screen ;)
Still, this is very entertaining to watch, and I would like to see MH3 ;)
Hope it helped ^^

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Yes, this WAS helpful. Thanks for the review!

Evan Moar Rendom Madness Evan Moar Rendom Madness

Cool

Random... yay! But as MiLink said, it's a bug with the hud, but thats the action script thats fucked. I've downloaded it, had to change almost everything :( Anyway, you're a good animator ;)

Btw, the code for making it replay is:
on (release) {play ();

}

dragonslya responds:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE REPLAY script!
and the reason (i think) for the quality being fucked up is i made new scenes to add the other animations wich i think every time the scene switches it resets... idk.
but thanks for the review! ^^

CS_assault CS_assault

Awesome!

And to popball2: To get CS you might wanna go and buy it...

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Omg

I just can't stop watching this ^^

Enjoy Your Heaven Enjoy Your Heaven

Awesome!

Smooth animation, great voice quality, awesome artwork, not to mention that it's very funny. Awesome work, keep making stuff like this!

curtiSmith responds:

Thanks for your vote, glad you liked it :D

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5

Omg

Sometimes you say something like "the part with the stick was awesome" but I'm to lazy to say that about every part of this movie ^^ So I hope an AWESOME is good enaugh XD